Universal Scaffolding Equipment is a well-established leader supplying the Scaffolding, Shoring and Forming industries. Our headquarters is centrally located in downtown Memphis, TN. We currently have customers across North and Central America.
Inside Sales Associate Position
We are seeking an experienced salesperson to be responsible for generating new business and maintaining current client relations, and to also indentify key customers, specific markets to expand sales and projects to achieve sales goals and budgets.
- Develop and implement sales strategy for acquisition of new customers and certain existing customers in the United States & Canada in the Scaffolding & Forming/Shoring markets.
- Aggressively grow the sales organization in key markets and segments.
- Manage sales for new customers and certain existing customers.
- Drive productivity at the organizational, regional, local and individual levels.
- Participate in budget development, goal setting, and strategic planning.
- Prepare and manage weekly sales pipeline updates and forecasting (annual & monthly) to be used in budgeting and strategic planning.
- Participate in regular business development meetings (review new products, pricing, issues, territory development, and company development).
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- College degree or equivalent
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter
Training provided with competitive base salary and aggressive commission program, plus other benefits.
Please email cover letter, resume and compensation history to:
You may also fax your application or résumé and detailed cover letter to:
Please note: Résumés and applications will be considered only if a specific position is currently available.
Toll Free: (1-888-942-1512) | Copyright © 2007 Universal Scaffolding & Equipment. All rights reserved